This beautifully renovated weatherboard home is strategically located within walking distance to Croydon Main Street shops and cafes, Croydon train station, schools, playgrounds, and sporting facilities including Aquahub. Enjoy the convenience of Eastland and the eastern freeway, only a short drive away.
Charming with both character and quality modern updates, this fully renovated home has been completed to the highest standard. Comprising;
* Three generous bedrooms each boasting a BIR, including master bedroom with a full ensuite with floating vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, walk-in shower and private toilet.
* The central main bathroom features these same modern luxuries as well as a deep soaking bathtub. There is ample face level storage and two recessed niches accompanied by elegant LED lighting.
* Keep warm in Melbourne’s winter months as you enjoy the gas fireplace in the living room.
* An updated kitchen includes stone bench tops, generous storage and stainless-steel appliances including a five-burner gas stove, Bosch double oven and dishwasher.
* Elegant covered entertaining area with beautiful spotted gum decking, ideal for the coming warmer months.
* Fully enclosed front and rear gardens providing a secure area for children and pets alike.
Other features include oversized double remote garage, large under house storage area, spacious laundry, split system heating & cooling, downlights throughout, fresh paint, polished original hardwood floors and all you would expect in a top quality home.
This beautiful residence which is flooded in natural light, won’t last long and will cater to any first home buyers, downsizers and savvy investors alike! It’s as good as it looks in the photos, so don’t wait, enquire now!
0499 005 265
0414 853 277
Statement of Information
4 Wicklow Avenue, Croydon VIC, Australia
Email: email@example.com / Tel: 0499 005 265